2013年11月12日星期二

Price in different online shopping websites



With the development of the Internet and the popularization of computers, shopping on the Internet has become a commonplace in our life. Here consumers can buy almost everything they need. Every one prefers to buy a good price and high quality laptop battery rather than buy a unreasonable price and bad quality laptop quality. Today I get different prices with the same laptop battery in the different website. As an old saying goes, Look before you leap. Now we should pay much attention at the different price before you online shopping. Here is one dialogue between my friend A and me, which B stand for myself.
A: What do you think is the best way of buying?
B: I think online shopping is by far the best way.
A: Why do you think so?
B: Because it is the fastest, the cheapest, the safest, and the most convenient
A: Of course it is when you are talking about product you receive soon.
B: That's true. For longer time
I will have to say, go to shop in the reality.
A: And why is that?
B: Well, it is quite obvious that you will not find an perfect and fit product, but a shopping in the reality is a lot more easier to find.
A: What about online shopping?
B: Eh... For example, today my IBM laptop doesn’t work because of the battery reason. I seek other fit battery for my laptop. But I find there are two
different prices with my IBM ThinkPad X20 battery, which are about AU$80.67 and AU$167. I can’t believe there is such an different prices.
A: Wow, really?
B: Of course, therefore I will choose online shopping in the future, especially when I do the buying about the laptop battery.
My friend can’t agree with me more like me. Now I have had experience of shopping online! I wanted a computer notebook laptop for a long time. I visited www.batteriescenter.com.au and found that there are so many cheap laptop batteries! But I am not a member of the site community, so I can't bid. I hesitated for a week; then I decided to join. I provided all the information it needed, including my Visa card number. I thought everyone could obey the game rules, though I was a little naive and my own wishful thinking.
Shopping on the Internet has a lot of advantages, of which the most important is perhaps its cheap price. People don't have to waste a lot of their moeney and precious time to go from one shop to another to choose the commodities they like. This is especially desirable to the old, the sick and the busy people who cannot go to the shops in person. The goods come in all shapes, sizes and colors on the Internet. All they need to do is to sit in front of their computers and click the mice. The commodities they order will be delivered to them promptly.
If you want to buy  electronic products,you can visit www.batteriescenter.com.au.

没有评论:

发表评论