2013年11月12日星期二

Love the first buying



Everyone believes that they can have love at first sight, but we have also love the first buying. We begin our pilgrimage into our heart in the www.batteries.com.au, www.batterienzentrum.de or www.denchicenter.jp in the internet. For spiritual guidance, we say a reverent “Hail Purchasing,  then push open the double glass doors to paradise.
  Pausing just inside this cavernous temple, we are dazzled and stunned. It’s a vision of wonder: rows of batteries and charges in the beautiful website. I find I love it at first sight, which is love the first buying here. Batteries on sale. batteries on clearance. Batteries in every color. Batteries on shape or model. Batteries for hundreds, maybe thousands of laptops. These are the advantages of the website. I cannot stop myself to enter this, which caused by its lower price and convenient buying way.
  Now I introduce it to my friends and colleagues around me. Someone of them speak highly of these website. I cannot believe I will also have one love at first buying as a man. These are the advantages from the internet. In this temporary state of grace, the heart of buyer is revealed—and it’s  battery with a good price and high quality. The love affair between man and bateries runs deep. Often it’s something beyond words, a visceral and pure devotion to the batteries and chargers of the three websites.
  “I just love buying in the internet,” said Leslie Renda who one of my friends. As she perused the lower racks in the www.batteries.com.au.  “I don’t know if I can explain why I used to have ever bought it for another laptop. Now when he get a new product I have to hide them. My friend’s wife says, ‘Are this new?’ ‘No!’” He says cannot stop online shopping because of love the first buying.
  It’s simply the joy of live at first buying, a joy recognized early by most buyers, one that grows with buying experience. Consider the fairy tales little boys or girls are told: Cinderella with her glass slippers, which help her win the prince’s heart. Every buyer take their love at first buying to home and share the joy with their families, which make their home more and more happy.
  In short, I share my love the first buying with my friends, and they share it with their families or friends. I believe this kind of action will help all of world. As an old saying, ‘As you sow, as you reap.’ Love at first buying to buyer as love at first sight to lover. And come to think of it, we pour ourselves more into work than to our family an unwise investment indeed. We have lost a lot of love, now we cannot lost more. If we die tomorrow, the company that we are working for could easily replace us in a matter of days. But the family we left behind will feel the loss for the rest of their lives. So cherish your love  first buying. Just do it

没有评论:

发表评论